March 29, 2008

Immature Attack Website Crosses the Line

A friend emailed me the following link to a website which attacks the Liberal party.

http://www.ratemyleader.org/

Visitors are asked to watch videos of Dion and other former leadership contenders, such as Bob Rae and Michael Ignatieff, and vote on who wins the matchup. The current featured video depicts our Leader's speech following the recent by-elections and Bob Rae's speech following his win.

I think it crosses the line with its attacks on our Leader as well as other members of our united team. This is not a productive dialogue about how best to run and shape our country; it is childish, lame, and immature. Stephane Dion is a strong leader for our party and I am proud to support him and I eagerly await the results of the next federal election.

People who engage in this type of degrading, mean, infantile, and anonymous attacks are not only hurting and making fun of individuals, but hindering the development of a better Canada, under the Liberal Party of Canada

What do you think of this immature website?

3 comments:

RuralSandi said...

I think it's pitiful and I wonder who's behind it.

After all, Harper's kiddies had a Kyoto meter - I wonder if Harper's kiddies are behind this as well.

I would be in keeping with their intellectual level and partisanship.

Progress for Progressives said...

I bet the Conservatives are behind it, but they will try to spin it as being an attack from within the Liberal in an attempt to portray us as not unified.

Kai_Wolf said...

Stephane Dion is a strong leader....

Yeah, lol. Sure he is. Keep dreaming.

I bet the Conservatives are behind it, but they will try to spin it as being an attack from within the Liberal in an attempt to portray us as not unified.

There is nothing to "portray"; your Party is not unified. As the weeks go by we keep seeing proof. But I like seeing you guys believe otherwise. It only helps us Tory supporters for our Party to get the majority we're looking for. :D